Sanity Group aims to improve the quality of life for people in Europe through the meaningful use of cannabinoids. We believe that there’s a lot of untapped potential in nature that can contribute to a healthier way of life for many people.
Our mission is to help unlock the full potential of the cannabis plant and its ingredients in order to make them accessible for people.
THIS PLACE is a very special place of well-being.
Our products embody passion for the power of nature and respect for the complexity of the human body. Health and wholeness are not just words to us. We see them as a concept of life that considers physical, emotional, and mental self-care as the most important components of health taken into account.
We are looking for a dynamic and inspiring Retail Manager to lead, train and develop our store team. The candidate should have proven leadership gained in a beauty or wellness retail environment. Desirable would be an enthusiasm for holistic body applications.
- You are responsible for the operational management, in terms of sales, customer service and operational targets
- You lead a team with 1-2 employees
- You provide an inspiring and personalized shopping experience to all your customers through your excellent sales skills and always taking into account the THIS PLACE experience
- You take care of inventory and its procurement, but also the presentation of goods
- You proactively implement sales promotion measures in consultation with the Sales team
- You're supporting in planning local events & promotions in cooperation with the Marketing team
- You have full accountability for creating and executing the daily business to recruit and retain customers through strategic targeting, impactful in-store events, exceptional customer relationship management
HOW YOU CONVINCE US
- Proven retail (leadership) experience preferably within beauty or wellness business
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Previous daily business planning experience including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Proven track record of leading a team to achieve sales and customer service targets
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Time flexibility along opening hours and to take advantage of the opportunity to help creating events, panel discussions etc.
- Desirable: Experience of creating and executing in-store events
- Language skills: German and English
Was wir bieten
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- We cherish uncomplicated interaction with each other in flat hierarchies and with short decision paths
- We foster an open culture and agile way of working with a lot of space to create and develop ideas
- We pay fair - based on your qualifications and experience
- We provide internal and external development opportunities, because stagnation means a step backwards
- We live an error culture with the motto “Fail fast!”, because mistakes make us better if we handle it transparently and learn from it
- We organize team events for a lot of fun besides work
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Sanity Group was founded in 2018 by Finn Age Hänsel and Fabian Friede. The company now employs a team of over 120 employees in Germany at its headquarters in Berlin and its production facility near Frankfurt am Main. Sanity Group brands include Vayamed (pharmaceuticals), Sanity Science (research and production), Belfry Medical (medical devices), VAAY (CBD products) and This Place (natural cosmetics). The company is supported strategically and financially by venture capital companies such as HV Capital as well as by various business angels such as music producer Will.i.am, TV entertainer Klaas Heufer-Umlauf, football player Mario Götze and model Stefanie Giesinger.